Thursday 31 October 2013

November Food Challenge

It's getting chilly up hurrrrr...

I'm changing it up this month and I'm going to work on my diet. ...

I have a sweet tooth, and as much as I hate the word "deny" ...

I KNOW that I have indulged way too much this past year. ... SOOO....


SIX WEEKS SUGAR FREE! ....

Oh my word I am going to be cranky...

I'm planning to not eat refined sugar for the next six weeks

How is this going to work?

Simple.

I already cook most of my food, that will continue. - Obviously no desserts :(

Caffeine? - Work recently extended hours at the coffee shop to 24 hours which will help me get my night shift caffeine fix through English Breakfast tea if I feel the urge

"Natural Sugars"? Blackstrap molasses (haha... like I even know how to cook with it...), Honey (which I DO have and LOVE) are ok. ... I don't typically use Stevia or Agave... or I have to seek it out to come into contact with them, so I probably won't be relying on either for a "fix"

Fruit? Fruit is allowed... If I feel the need for more fruit or more sugary fruit... I'm going to allow that... I just don't see myself eating so much fruit that it rivals that "refined sugar" zing...

...

Fitwaythisway without sugar?... ...

Toronto... be afraid... be VERY afraid...

I will try to blog or vlog regularly during this

Good luck to me!





Added: This is just something I am trying out. Of course, if you are planning a major change to your diet, please consult a Doctor, Nutritionist, Dietitian or otherwise registered healthcare professional

No comments:

Post a Comment