Friday 4 October 2013

12 days into my 21 Day Challenge

So I'm more than halfway there... and I'm proud to say that I've actually kept up with taking a half hour to myself at some point during the day.

Hells Yes I am proud of my effort.

I will be trying to film a recap of the 21 days after my 21 days are completed and in it I will provide details of how I was able to squeeze my workouts in, as well as how I tried to keep myself balanced and on track.

I'm already looking for a new challenge.

But the last half of the challenge doesn't mean that I can slack... No (unfortunately <- says lazy-me), this is when the "new-ness" and "new-challenge push" wear off and I start to make excuses for myself.

Well... (Hopefully) NOT THIS TIME!

Check out my new Youtube video!



Thanks for reading!

Thanks for watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment