Friday 25 October 2013

25 workouts in 25 days - Reflection

Phew!~ I have completed my challenge!

I still kind of cannot believe that I actually DID it. ... I think at some time in the future I will have to re-do it where I do not have a trip in the middle/end of my challenge :P but I suppose that was just poor planning on my part.

I know I was hurting for a rest day near the end of the challenge... I'm sure you can see the whiny-ness in the video 15 days in HAHA. But I really REALLY wanted one at that point. I am however proud that I did complete it.

I won't say that I always enjoyed taking the 1/2 hour a day to myself. ... Sometimes I just wanted to sleep. Or study, Or shop for groceries, Or play with Coco, Or... Or... But, do I think it was good for me? Yes. It was good for me to sort of build that discipline back into my day.

So the idea of the 21 days was so that I would build it into a habit. ... Will this habit stick? ... I think for most days it will stick. ... I do say MOST to be honest... I found the hardest days to work out were after working a 12 hour day shift at work. So... I probably will not make time to work out after a 12 hour shift... Unless I keep challenging myself - one of which will be coming soon... so stay tuned for that :)

Anyways... that's good enough for now.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment