Saturday 2 November 2013

What do I wear when I'm not working out?

In case you were wondering what one wears in Canada this time of year?

Showcasing Canadiana with a capital C
Lululemon wear
Fidelity Jeans - the only pair of jeans I own - seriously. **

All products were bought by me  and my hard earned cash.

And trust me, most days... I work HARD for my living


** If your jeans fit you properly you don't need to own a ton - unless you have the capital... and jeans make you THAT happy that it is worth ______x grocery bill...

Measuring amount spent on grocery bill for me always puts things into perspective

"Are these glasses REALLY worth a 2 months worth of groceries for me and my partner?" - "Yes you wear them everyday and need them for life!"

"Is this luxury nail polish  (Butter London I'm looking at you) worth 1/5th of my grocery bill for the week? - No, you wear nail polish next to never"

etc. etc.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment