Saturday 8 March 2014

More Updates!...

Oh hi there...

So I have had no time to post to this blog, but here are a few of the videos that have been uploaded since "last time" I posted (omg I can't believe it's been 2 months!!!).

Those who blog more frequently and with a specific end goal in site for their blog are such an inspiration to me... so dedicated to their craft.

Anyways. I hope you are all doing well, as mentioned in the vlogs, I am in the beginning-middle of a 31 workouts in 31 days...

Though truth be told, if I had been more aware of time and space I would've decided to do 40 in 40 for the season of Lent... Not that I'm especially Catholic/Christian... (I'm not), more just that it rolls off the tongue better

Still deciding if it's worth it to do 40 in 40 ... but we will see how I feel after 31 in 31 :P

anyways...

Onwards and Upwards:

New Years Resolutions:


 

Shout out to a piece of my closet:

















Stretch Chats!

Stretch Chat 11:

















Stretch Chat 12:


















Stretch Chat 13


















My Current Challenge:


















Oh my god that's a lot of awkward thumbnails of my face!!

Thank you for reading/watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment