Tuesday 31 December 2013

Oh hi there... Happy New Year~!!!

Hello world!

I know... I said I was going to post 1ce a week... ... and I have not been good at all...

So here is a video for you all :)


I have a new computer that can process videos in better quality without shutting down at 99%.
:(
Sorry old computer... you left me so frustrated and unsatisfied when it came to video processing.

No I did not buy my new computer, it was gifted to me by one of my friends :D
and Yes I will be paying it forward by gifting my old computer (which is only just shy of 3 years old - and working well might I add <- minus the video thing *ARGH!*) to one of my friends who has to trek to work on a day off to use the computers there - that sounds less annoying than I'm sure it actually is in real life.

Just wanted to say that I wish all of you a Happy and Successful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment