Thursday 19 September 2013

Rest week?

Rest week? yeah right!


As much as I like to go online and find sites that host terrible reality tv so I can sit in front of my computer eating bowls after bowls of cheerios (plain and chocolate mixed with lactose free milk)... I had ended up leaving EVERYTHING that needed to be done up until this past week.

By EVERYTHING I mean dental appointments, doctor appointments, schedule pick, catchup with friends from all over the place, a trip to a medspa ( more on that in a future post promise!) and some interviews for my Coco (she needs socialization... and has some behavioural issues that I can't deal with on my own).

So was there time to sleep? ... Barely. <- I had wanted to blissfully put away 8-10 hours of sleep in each night... so far I am averaging 4-6 ... (on the 4 hr days I have been sneaking in 1-2hr naps during the day).

I LOVE sleep... LOVE IT! My body is one that NEEDS 8 hrs a day for most of the days of the week ... or I am not performing to my best capabilities ... and I become very very irritable... and crabby... and more prone to "hanger" (hungry + angry) than usual. <- bad on all fronts.

So what about my workouts?... oh... they have been nil since Monday when I filmed my video... until today! :D I got in my HIIT workout focusing on core.

... what's up for the rest of today?... a LOT A LOT of laundry... groceries... another trip to the dentist... and hopefully 8 hrs of sleep :D

No comments:

Post a Comment